Thursday, June 6, 2013

Skinny Pizza


Once I was pushed to make an online dating profile. I was apathetic about it! I wrote, "likes pizza, The Beatles, and long walks on the beach" just because I thought, "those three things in combination, have to be the most popular "likes" out there! Soon enough I got a message, "229 people viewed your profile." Well, that's too bad...because out of the three, I really only like pizza! It has got to be my favorite food! What I learned...don't get "take out." Pizza is not an "I'll only eat one slice activity!" You WILL eat more than one slice! So, "be safe" go out buy healthy "flat breads and make your own using "healthy" ingredients. Canadian Bacon is a lot less fat than pepperoni. Feta cheese is better than regular! Do whatever combination of "favorite toppings." This is a sure way to pig out every once and a while!

No comments:

Post a Comment