Thursday, June 6, 2013

"Looking Like Barbie" Introduction

Hi!

I am "Barbie!" My full name is Zita-Barbara Sanders...but my friends call me, "Barbie." I may look like one because I am a former model...now I have turned "singer/songwriter." I made an entire album of songs called, "I Need an Angel." It is in the process of being finished and released. I decided to "take a chance" and pursue that "pipe-dream" after a car wreck! I wasn't thinking straight at the time, but that single action led to other actions towards making that "dream" as successful as possible. For example, I did a mini-makeover, changed my hair, went from "natural" to a little make-up, and lost some weight! I came to the conclusion that there must be people out there "wanting to change" something about their lives. So, I decided why not blog about keeping healthy, transforming for my album projects, and overall creating a mindset that beauty is something more than skin deep!


1 comment:

  1. Beautiful in both pics, same talent, intelligence ect. But getting more fit.....always a good choice.

    ReplyDelete